BUILT IN ROLLER SHUTTERS
Built In Unobtrusive Security
Guardian's built in security window shutters have been developed to provide an architecturally compatible answer to the growing need for vandalism and burglary protection on commercial and domestic property.
Built in shutters give all the benefits of easily operated security at night, but disappear by day, leaving the building attractive and welcoming. Building the shutter box and guide rails into the wall during construction or major refurbishment not only gives a great look, it also gives high levels of security.
- CFC Free foam filled rolled aluminium curtain profile
- Low to medium security applications
- Spans widths up to 3000mm
- Effective heat and sound insulation
- Used for also for shading and light control
- Lightweight therefore ideal for manual operation
- Vented slat option
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates Product standard - Products w/out fire/smoke resistance
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Min Width: 500mm
- Max size: 4m w x 4m h - When electrically operated
- Max Area: 16 sqm
- Weight - 4.5kg/m2
- Frame Height 1000mm > 1800mm -> 200 sq
- Frame Height 1800mm > 2475mm -> 225 sq
- Frame Height 2475mm > 3705mm -> 295 sq
- 40 mm slat, either white, brown, cream or medium oak woodgrain
- Guide rails 22mm x 53mm
- Guardian Safe 24 volt control unit ( electric operation )
- Anti fall device
- Hold to run operation ( electric operation )
- Plug in operation ( electric operation )
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
- Rod crank operation
- Belt operation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.