High strength aluminium shutter for demanding applications
Higher security for office and commercial applications the WR 60 has many common uses where insulation is not a requirement.
- Very strong extruded aluminium profile
- Aesthetically pleasing profile
- Higher security applications on commercial / retail premises
- Spans widths up to 6000mm
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates Product standard - Products w/out fire/smoke resistance
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Max Size 6m x 5m - When electricaly operated
- Weight - 8 kg pm2
- Height 1700mm > 1900mm -> 180 sq
- Height 2000mm > 2300mm -> 205 sq
- Height 2300mm > 5000mm -> 250 sq
- 60 mm slat, either white, brown or cream
- Guide rails 34mm x 60mm
- Guardian Safe 24 volt control unit ( electric operation )
- Anti fall device
- Hold to run operation ( electric operation )
- Plug in operation ( electric operation )
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
- Rod crank operation
- Belt operation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.