Clear as glass, stronger than steel
The EUROLOOK rolling shutter system is constructed from highly durable patented plastic sections held together with aluminium tubes.
Its modular design means the shutter curtain can be mixed with others from our commercial roller shutter range.
High security combined with a translucent finish make a oerfect combination for retail situations.
Powered via a single phase tubular motor. with a vast range of control options ( keyswitch as standard )
The EUROLOOK has been tested in various countries accross the world and has acheived accreditation under many different criteria including security, insulation, flame retardance and ram raids.
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- Class 3 Security accreditation
- ENV 1627-1630 certified (Further security accreditation)
- Flame retardant: Rate A
- Anti fall safety device
- Guardian Safe, 12 volt control unit
- Max Size 5m w x 6 m h
- Height 2000mm -> 4000mm = 350mm
- Height 4000mm -> 5000mm = 450mm
- Height 5000mm -> 6000mm = 450mm
- Sections are 3 mm thick and have dimensions of 359 mm x 85 mm
- 120mm Aluminium guide sections
- Aluminium internal rods
- Anti fall safety break device
- Highest form of flame retardancy: Class A1; BS 476- part 7 1997 / ISO 1182
- Graffiti resistant
- Anti fall safety break device
- Guardian Safe voltage control unit
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
- HPS 200 Plastisol colour finish
- KINGSPAN XL 2000 finishes
- Natural untreated
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.