CR-80 Aluminium Roller Shutters
- 150mm w x 55mm h
- 150mm w x 41mm h
- 290mm w x 41mm h
- Polycarbonate glazing option gives external weatherproofing
- Spans widths up to 8000mm
- Can be powder coated to any BS or RAL ref
- Can be mixed with solid profiles where higher security or only partial vision is required
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- Min Width: 900mm
- Max Width x Height: 8000mm x 5000mm
- Max Area: 40sqm
- Material: Extruded Aluminium/9.25kg/m2
- Height 1000mm > 1500mm = 200 mm sq
- Height 1500mm > 2000mm = 300 mm sq
- Height 2000mm > 2500mm = 350 mm sq
- Height 2500mm > 3500mm = 400 mm sq
- Height 3500mm > 4000mm = 500 mm sq
- Aluminium construction
- 89 mm ALU lath profile
- 120 mm x 50 mm guide channels
- Guardian 12v Safe voltage control unit
- Anti fall safety break device
- Hold to run operation
- Plug in operation
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.