CR-90 Aluminium Rolling Grill
Internal grilles with lots of options
The Guardian CR 90 extruded aluminium grille provides 55% vision with 75mm link spacing and 69% with 100mm link spacing for medium security commercial, retail & counter/cabinet applications. For applications up to 5000mm wide when electrically operated.
The new generation of roller grille - very tight coiling and a number of alternative link patterns gives outstanding light transmission.
- Internal use
- Strong extruded aluminium roller grille
- Delivers up to 69% vision
- Very compact coil diameter
- Medium security retail / office / commercial applications
- Spans up to 5000mm (subject to appropriate application)
- Can be powder coated special colours if required
- 150mm or optional 75mm vertical link spacing
- Solid slats can be added to further enhance security
- Anti fall safety device
- Guardian Safe, 12 volt control unit
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- Min Width: 900mm
- Max Width x Height: 5000mm x 4000mm
- Max Area: 13sqm
- Material: Extruded Aluminium / 7kg per m2
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.