Ultra Model High Speed Roller Shutter
Dual function, speed and security
The quick action roller shutter Ultra model combines the advantages of an aluminium roller shutter with those of a PVC roller door. A fully functioning external shutter with resistance to weather and wind forces, security and good heat insulation, it opens at a speed normally only achieved by PVC roller doors - 2 metres per second
The door is made from extruded aluminium slats with 20mm double walled insulation, with noise deadening rubber profile between the slats. This model features a direct drive shaft mounted high speed motor. Side tension springs integrated into the frame support the drive motor and ensure the weight of the shutter is balanced and operational noises are considerably reduced.
- High speed operation decreases the energy costs for heating and/or cooling of a building.
- Improved climatic working conditions
- Large, side-mounted, maintenance-free tension springs in the shutter frame
- Side servicing hatch (all moveable components easily accessible)
- Soft start and stop - door runs smoothly and quickly due to frequency control
- minimum energy and heat loss thanks to fast opening and closing
- available in almost all RAL colours
- viewing holes or ventilation shutters can be built-in
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates Product standard - Products w/out fire/smoke resistance
- BS EN 12424:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance to wind load. Classification 3
- BS EN 12426:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance air permability. Classification 2
- BS EN 12425:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance water permability. Classification 5
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Max size: 6m w x 6m h
- Weight - 14kg/m2
- Width - 1500 to max. 8000 mm
- Height - 2000 to max. 8000 mm
- Opening speed - to 2 m/sec
- Closing speed - approx. 0.7 m/sec
- Power supply 400V / 50 Hz / 1A / 2.2 kW
- Electrical elements – IP54
- 650 to 900 mm (depending on the size)
- the side rails are made from galvanised sheet steel
- the side rails are easily assembled
- also available in stainless steel for the food industry
- the roller door is driven directly by a geared electro-motor
- the drive is scarcely loaded thanks to the integrated draw springs side rails which balance the weight of the door
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.