HORIZONTAL SHUTTER HR-DD
Heavy Duty Horizontal Steel Roller Shutters
Heavy duty roller shutter, designed for horizontal installation, operated as standard via a direct drive mounted motor.
- Max Size 5m x 5m
- Weight - 12 kg pm2
- Underside Fix
- Top side Fix
- Revel flush fix
- Galvanised twin skin steel lath 90mm x 24mm
- Insulated to 0.69 kmw/m2 * APPROX Calculations
- Full weather seals
- 1 touch opening
- Anti fall safety device
- Wind loading protection
- Door operation counter
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Automatic operation* requires safety pressure edge or infa red safety beams
- Remote control / operation
- Proximity Sensors
- Radar detectors
- Swipe Card
- Digital Keypads
- Pull Cords
- HPS 200 Plastisol colour finish
- Polyester powder coat finish to BS or RAL number
- Range of corporate branding packages available
- Coil Casing
- Motor Casing
- Operation warning light
- Audio operation warning
- 1 touch open and close*
- Digital door status display
- Limit switch setting from ground level
- Programmable door maintenance indicator
- Plug connections between control panel and drive unti
- Operations cycle counter (non-resettable)
- Certified to BS EN 12453
- Fault memorisation
- Connection to BMS system via RJ45 connection
- Connection for a variety of controls
- Auto closing 1-240 seconds**
The Level 1, 2 and 3 control systems meet the requirements of BS EN 12453 and the introduction of a programmable maintenance indicator only further enhances the safety regime for the user and enables maintenance scheduling to be done on an operational basis.
* Level 2 model and above.
** Requires optical safety edge system.
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.