THERMAL BREAK COMMERCIAL
Great finish with good insulation properties
The Thermal Break Commercial insulated roller shutter is suitable for commercial and industrial usage. The shutter's curtain is a foam filled steel 90mm profile of contemporary design. Suitable for high usage the shutter provides a secure insulated portal between environments.
- Certified U value of 3.3 w/m2k
- 90mm CFC-free foam filled rolled steel profile
- Spans widths up to 8000mm with effective heat and sound insulation
- Single and three phase motor options relative to use and size
- Range of control options
- Range of standard factory colour finishes
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates product standard - products without fire/smoke resistance.
- BS EN 12424:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance to wind load. Classification 5.
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Weight - 20kg/m2
- Max size: 8m w x 8m h
- Width - 1500 to max. 8000 mm
- Height - 2000 to max. 8000 mm
- Opening speed - upto 0.3 m/sec
- Closing speed - approx. 0.25 m/sec
- Power supply 400V/50 Hz/1A/2.2 kW
- Electrical elements – IP54
- Height 2000mm -> 5000mm = 406mm
- Height 5000mm -> 6000mm = 450mm
- Galvanised twin skin steel lath 90mm x 19mm
- Full weather seals
- 1 touch opening
- Anti fall safety device
- Coil casing
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Black Ral 9005
- Blue Sargasso
- Merlin Grey
- Silver Ral 9006
- White Ral 9003
- Brown Vandyke
- Red Poppy
- Green Olive
- Light Grey Ral 9007
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.