ARES Secure Range - Level 1
Insurance Approved Security Shutters
The Secure Level 1 extruded aluminium slat is for higher security domestic use and medium security for commercial, retail and counter/cabinet applications. For applications up to 4000mm wide when electrically operated.
Unlike other certificated shutters, Ares Level 1 uses a 38mm double-walled extruded aluminium slat, which coils very tightly into a range of compact boxes (165mm - 250mm), minimising their visual impact.
- Secure - Locking is provided automatically from the motor and bottom rail shoot locks or bullet locks to the side guides.
- Compact - Housings from 165mm - 250mm dependent on shutter height
- BSEN 13241-1- : 2003
- Min Width: 900mm
- Max Size 3m h x 4m w
- Max Area: 12sqm
- Material: Extruded Aluminium 8kg pm2
- Height 1000mm > 1500mm -> 165 sq
- Height 1600mm > 1900mm -> 180 sq
- Height 2000mm > 2600mm -> 205 sq
- Height 2600mm > 4000mm -> 250 sq
- 38mm Extruded aluminium curtain
- 70mm x 27mm guide rails
- Bottom rail lock or side guide rail locks
- Guardian Safe 24 volt control unit
- Anti fall device ( where required )
- Hold to run operation
- Plug in operation
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.