EROS SPEED RANGE COLD ROOM
Industrial freezer rapid roll-up door for cold rooms
Our insulated high speed model minimizes temperature losses in cold rooms when cold room door is open.
- Working temperature: chill rooms +0°C and freezer rooms -20°C
- Installation in any industrial sector: food, meat, fish, logistic services, etc.
- Substantial savings in energy consumption
- Avoids the build-up of ice on components and walk-through areas, low maintenance
- Wireless safety edge
- Photo reflective safety cell
- Auto closing between 1 and 240 seconds
- One touch opening
- Opening speed max 1.1 m/s
- Closing speed approx 0.5 m/s
- Thermal transmittance: 3.3 W/m2K
- Max width 3.5 m
- Max height 3.5 m
- Power supply: 3X380/400 VAC+N+PE
- Power rating: 0.37 Kw
- R.P.M.: 80
- Speed (variable in function of dimensions): max. 1.16 m/s min. 0.41 m/s
- Low noise gear assembly
- Low maintenance requirement
- Adapted to negative temperature
Door certified under BS-EN 13241-1
- Guides in anodized extruded aluminium with EPDM profiles to achieve better isolation, with heating system to avoid ice build-up
- Anodised extruded aluminium lintel with dynamic lintel system, to avoid air transfer with a PVC canvas
- Stainless steel roller and console. All profiles and screws in stainless steel
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.