EROS SPEED RANGE FOLD UP
Rapid fold up door motorized with superior mechanical resistance.
Designed for interior and exterior use, the Rapid Fold door is an electrically operated high speed door system suitable for structural openings up to 6m w x 6m h.
Reduces draughts and minimizes temperature loss, CE class 3 rating for wind resistance.
Facilitates the fluency of the traffic with a low noise level. A highly reliable and low maintenance door system.
- 0.7 mm reinforced PVC curtain
- Wireless safety edge
- Photo reflective safety cell
- 2 rows of vision panels
- Auto closing between 1 and 240 seconds
- One touch opening
- Opening speed max 0.7 m/s
- Closing speed approx 0.5 m/s
- Power supply: 3X380/400 VAC+N+PE
- Power rating: 0.65 Kw
- Safety braking mechanisms
- Low maintenance requirement
- Class 3 wind resistance
Door certified under BS-EN 13241-1
- Guides in anodized extruded aluminium with brushes for sliding and cable housing (hidden cables)
- Anodised extruded aluminium lintel
- Stainless steel roller, consoles and screws
- PVC blade 950g/m2, 1mm thickness, with high strength nylon fabric interlings and 2 lines of transparent windows
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.