HIGH SPEED DOOR - RAPID ROLL MODEL
General purpose high speed door
Guardian Rapid Roll Doors use a high-speed motor and are ideal for indoor use where there is high traffic and a requirement for fast operation. Ideal for installation in industrial, logistic, automobile and pharmaceutical environments.
- Wind resistant class 2, CE marked
- Guides and casing in anodized aluminium
- Consoles, feet and screws in stainless steel
- High reliability, low maintenance
- Digital door position control
- High quality terminal set for external connections
- Metal cover for the motor and IP65 motor protection optional
- Low noise gear assembly
- Wireless safety edge
- Full safety light curtain to 2.5 m h
The motor has been manufactured and tested in agreement to the norm DIN-EN 12453 for 'Industrial, Commercial and Garage Doors'. Specifications and classification according to DIN-EN 12978 (Safety Devices for Power Operated Doors and Gates).
- Control voltage 24V, 50Hz
- Power supply: 3X380/400 VAC+N+PE.
- Power rating: 0.45 Kw.
- RPM: 160
- Opening speed: 1 m/s
- Closing speed: 0.5 m/s
- Door certified under BS-EN 13241-1
- Wind resistence: Class 2 450 Pa
- Roller casing and guides in anodized extruded aluminium with brushes for sliding and cable housing (hidden cables)
- Stainless steel roller and console. All profiles and screws in stainless steel
- PVC blade 950g/m2, 1mm thickness, with high strength nylon fabric interlinings and transparent window
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.