HIGH SPEED DOOR - HEAVY MODEL
Heavy duty construction for external usage
The Guardian Speed Range Outdoor model is a rapid rolling door with electric drive. Applications are in industry and public utilities with exterior openings. Functionality includes; energy saving, draught exclusion and climate control.
The Guardian Speed Heavy outdoor is a door without balance springs, consisting of an electrically driven door curtain rolled up on a roller above the opening. The door curtain is made of horizontal sections of polyester-reinforced PVC. The sections are fitted with aluminium reinforcement profiles. The door curtain has a transparent PVC vision section between approx. 1200 and 2200 mm height. The bottom of the door curtain has an aluminium bottom beam with soft rubber sealing profile. A U-shaped profile with brush seals ensures lateral guidance of the door curtain. The side guides are one unit combined with the bearing plates for the fastening of the roller and drive. A curtain tensioning system is provided for doors starting at 9m2.
The lateral guide is 2 galvanised steel profiles with brush seals removable for installation and maintenance. The horizontal roller is steel. The bottom beam is aluminium. Door curtain 3 mm thick PVC with nylon inlay, available in blue (standard), yellow, orange, grey or green, including transparent vision section.
- Curtain – 3 mm thick PVC with a polyester reinforcement inlay.
- Aluminium guides
- Plug in operation
- 1 vision section
- Aluminium bottom bar
- 3 button control panel - 1 touch opeing auto close.
- Max opeing speed - 1 m/s.
- Max closing speed - 0.5 m/s.
- max. width (W) - 6000 mm
- max. height (H) - 6000 mm
- max. surface area (W x H) - 36 m2
- max. wind load - 10 Beaufort
- lateral space at lateral guide profiles - 225 mm
- lateral space not drive side (above) - 275 mm
- lateral space drive side (above) - 470 mm
- lateral space drive side (above) for fitting - min. 750 mm
- space above - 700 mm
- fitted depth (from the wall) - 400 mm
- mains voltage - 3~NPE/400V/50Hz/16A
- degree of protection - IP54
- consumed power - max. 4 kW
Door certified under BS-EN 13241-1
- for the electrical connection there must be a wall socket within 500 mm of where the control box will be positioned (CEE form 3~NPE/400V/50Hz/16A). As standard this is fitted at a height of approx. 1500 mm from the floor on the drive side.
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.