CAR PARK MODEL ROLLER SHUTTERS
Designed for intensive usage
Heavy duty rolling shutter grilles designed and built for carpark applications. The roller curtain is constructed from galvanised steel tubes and link sections, held togther by galvanised steel rods, we offer a range of tube and link sizes, in both inline and brick-bond patterns.
Designed for excess of 200,000 run cycles and backed up by our warranty with maintenance packages the CARPARK-DD model provides a long term roller shutter grille solution. Various customisation options available in regards to control safety and finish as below.
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates Product standard - Products w/out fire/smoke resistance.
- BS EN 12424:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance to wind load. Classification 3.
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Max size: 6m w x 6m h
- Weight - 15kg/m2
- Width - 1500 to max. 8000 mm
- Height - 2000 to max. 8000 mm
- Opening speed - to .25 m/sec
- Closing speed - approx. 0.25 m/sec
- Power supply 400V / 50 Hz / 1A / 2.2 kW alternate on request
- Electrical elements – IP54
- Height 2000mm -> 4000mm = 406mm x 406mm
- Height 4000mm -> 5000mm = 450mm x 450mm
- Height 5000mm -> 6000mm = 500mm x 500mm
- Galvanised steel, tube and link roller curtain, 111mm x 70mm brickbond pattern as standard, inline pattern available
- Opto Safety Edge
- 4 no Reflective Photocells
- Fire Alarm connection*
- Anti fall safety device
- Door operation counter
- Programmable timed closing
- Maintenance alert display
- Coil casing
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
200mm tubes x 70 mm link pattern inline or brickbond - see downloads for more information.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.