CR-RG Commercial Roller Grilles
Maximum visibility, Variety of designs
Designed for retail and commercial applications the CRRG is an electrically operated roller grille powered via an internal single phase 240 volt tubular motor. The roller curtain is constructed from aluminium tubes with an overall diameter of 12mm x 111mm W, link sections of 70mm x 3mm (other sizes available) held together by galvanised steel rods of 8mm diameter. The grille curtain is available in a brick bond or inline pattern.
- Variety of tube sizes for a range of designs.
- Powder coated finish to any BS or RAL
- Shutter curtain can be mixed with other sections, 75mm curved steel, 50mm steel.
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- Max Size 60 m2 approx
- Larger sizes available
- Height 2000mm -> 4000mm = 350mm
- Height 4000mm -> 5000mm = 400mm
- Height 5000mm -> 6000mm = 450mm
- Galvanised steel, tube and link roller curtain, Brickbond pattern as standard, (inline pattern available) 120mm x 70mm
- Anti fall safety device
- Guardian Safe, 12 volt control unit
- Keyswitch or push button operation
- Coil casing for shutters under 2.4m in height
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - Hold to run
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Fire Alarm Activation
- Manual operation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.