General Purpose Steel Electric Roller Shutters
The ECO-ELECTRIC Industrial is a heavy duty steel roller shutter model. As standard it is powered via a 415 volt 3 phase motor (single Phase 240 volt version available) electrically operated roller shutter door.
A low maintenance, economical. safe and secure shutter door suitable for frequent operation in industrial, commercial and agricultural environments where insulation is not a requirement.
Manufactured by Guardian Doors for over 30 years you can be assured of its heritage, quality of components and construction. It is built to all the latest European product standards, in terms of its mechanical construction and electrical components. Manufactured with either an inboard chain driven flange mounted motor configuration or a directly connected shaft mounted motor assembly, relative to installation conditions.
ECO-DD - Shaft mounted motor configuration suitable for face fixinng
ECO-FM - Flange mounted motor configuration suitable for revel fixing
ECO-HS - High speed motor option
All automatic doors comply with the European standard BS EN 13241-1. Guardian Doors develops and manufactures new products strictly in compliance with these standards – and guarantees safe functionality, not just in daily use but also during installation and maintenance.
- BS EN 13241-1:2003 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates Product standard - Products w/out fire/smoke resistance.
- BS EN 12424:2000 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Resistance to wind load. Classification 3.
- BS EN 12453:2001 - Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates. Safety in use of power operated doors.
- Max Size 60 m2 approx
- Larger shutters available speak to our technical department for more information.
- Mains voltage required - 3N~415V/50Hz/16A alternatively LNPE~230V/50Hz/16AT
- IP55 Rated motor and controls (IP65 option, higher ratings on request)
- Height 2000mm -> 4000mm = 350mm
- Height 4000mm -> 5000mm = 450mm
- Height 5000mm -> 6000mm = 450mm
- Galvanised steel construction
- 3 Phase motor
- Anti fall device
- Hold to run operation
- Plug in operation
Peace of Mind Warranties
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct, maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation. We offer extended warranties for up to 5 years with an agreed maintenance contract. Contact us for more details.
- Face Fix
- Revel Fix
Select an image for more information:
- Remote Control - One touch operation
- GSM Access
- Software / Network connection
- Wind Sensor
- Sun sensor
- Fire Alarm Activation
Planned preventative maintenance
It is a legal requirement - as failure to show evidence of maintenance could mean prohibition & enforcement notices being served and fines up to £5000 and imprisonment for 2 years. 'Safety In Use' - the New European CEN Standards legislation - states that all types of door should be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair. For further clarification visit www.dhfonline.org.uk.
Routine maintenance prolongs the operational life of the installation and ensures that the installation is kept in good working order - helping to prevent accidents and damage which in turn results in down time, effecting work flow, productivity and resulting in loss of revenue. It assists in identifying potential problems which can easily be rectified.
All our products are guaranteed against defect of material or workmanship by Guardian Doors, subject to correct maintenance and operation, for a period of 12 months from the date of installation.